Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TehMetal's GM application

+5
Gummi
Cybr
moonlight922
xRawr
DaddyNo
9 posters

Go down

TehMetal's GM application Empty TehMetal's GM application

Post  DaddyNo Tue May 12, 2009 2:19 am

Hellows =3
My name is Diogo

Reasons for the application:
I'd like to become a GM, mostly because i find helping others fun and fulfilling, and i am willing to do that to the full extent of my [possibly future] abilities. I have played several servers, and this 1 has pleased me the most so far. I like it, i like the community, and i wanna be a more contributive member. I happen to have a LOT of free time as off now, which most people, and even my rebirth count, will atest to. I can also HONESTLY say, i am more patient and helpful than some GM's, making me, in my point of view, perhaps not more deserveful, but a rightful GM. Arron did say the same (recommendations ftw), and i'll have to agree with him LOLOMGROFLZORZZZ!1!!!!1!!

Qualities as possible assets:

Without wanting to be over self-acrediting, i honestly think i'm very easy to "handle", i try to be funny, i am helpful, i will obey my superiors for i have sense of hierarchic placing, i will try hard to show initiative, and i am kind hearted to a final extent. I'm prepared to face the responsibilities of GMhood, as an event hoster, as a helping hand/creative thinker, as a provider of sorts towards maplers, and as a troll kicking bastard! I WILL NOT abuse my powers, for i am aware some GMs have done that, thus making me prone to not repeat the mistake. I will promptly address any problems presented by maplers, i will be attent to requests and smegas and what not players might present.

Private server experience:
I have been playing private servers for 1,X years now. I have played many of them, most acredited, most known, not as famous, not as specfully brilliant, every flavor they come in. So i guess i'm an experienced private server player. I also played GMS for 1,X years before i started playing PS'. I am most knowledgeable of every aspect of maplestory.

Some sort of personal info:
Aditionally i am living in Portugal, GMT time, being a good asset as a GM for you guys' mornings. I'm 19 years old, the normal type i guess o.o I'm caucasian
I speak english and portuguese fluently, i am in no way racist/prejudist, not on a consentless/serious way at least. e-mail/messenger: killcommonsense.exe@live.com
I also have been 1 of the oldest members, and that still remains active, not intending on leaving anytime soon, and i feel like i can inherit the job some have left behind.
I think that sums it up quite well.

Last edited by DaddyNo on Tue May 12, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

TehMetal's GM application Empty Re: TehMetal's GM application

Post  xRawr Tue May 12, 2009 2:24 am

Nice APP!!
Good luck, man.
xRawr
xRawr

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Tue May 12, 2009 2:26 am

xRawr wrote:Nice APP!!
Good luck, man.
many thanks kind sir =D
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight922 Tue May 12, 2009 2:27 am

GL Diogo! You have my vote :]

moonlight922

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Tue May 12, 2009 2:28 am

moonlight922 wrote:GL Diogo! You have my vote :]
ty hun =D
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Tue May 12, 2009 7:43 am

I want to say some things, since I know Diogo a lot more than other players:
- He is the smartest player I've seen so far, to be honest, he's one of the most intelligent people I know;
- He is trustworthy;
- He is fun, he knows where he's talking about and he brings it in a bright sunshine;
- He is perfectly suitable for any responsability which carries to mind controlled stuff, don't forget, you control computers with your MIND!!! o.0;
- He loves me.

xD <3

Go Diogo~!
Cybr
Cybr

Location : [strike]Niggers'[/strike] Afro Americans' Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Tue May 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Cybr wrote:I want to say some things, since I know Diogo a lot more than other players:
- He is the smartest player I've seen so far, to be honest, he's one of the most intelligent people I know;
- He is trustworthy;
- He is fun, he knows where he's talking about and he brings it in a bright sunshine;
- He is perfectly suitable for any responsability which carries to mind controlled stuff, don't forget, you control computers with your MIND!!! o.0;
- He loves me.

xD <3

Go Diogo~!
i couldnt have asked for a better review of me, and in fact i didnt. thanks man...
<3<3<3<3<3
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gummi Wed May 13, 2009 2:54 pm

I've recently met Diogo, and he's one of the kindest, most helpful people i've met on this server.
He has helped me a LOT MORE than the current GMs and I know he's going to do GREAT.
Pick Diogo if you want a better server Smile
<3 x

Gummi

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Thu May 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Gummi wrote:I've recently met Diogo, and he's one of the kindest, most helpful people i've met on this server.
He has helped me a LOT MORE than the current GMs and I know he's going to do GREAT.
<3 x
<3
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimonada Thu May 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Gummi wrote:I've recently met Diogo, and he's one of the kindest, most helpful people i've met on this server.
<3 x

I can't put it better than this. Change your avatar though. It scares me. Shocked
Zimonada
Zimonada

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Thu May 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Zimonada wrote:
<3 x

I can't put it better than this. Change your avatar though. It scares me. Shocked
gosh adam, you surprised me! thank you <3<3<3
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkZuZu Fri May 15, 2009 1:44 am

this guys a noob... he was ks and killing me and my friend at blackcrows, i ask him to stop and he didnt then i called him a noob and he keep following us in every ch ks us... then wen we go in ch.4 he keep killing us... very noob sia he have many rb then he go ks instead of helping other player

DarkZuZu

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Fri May 15, 2009 6:59 am

There's a difference in a normal player having fun and that same player in authorization.
Think about that first, I'm not going to explaining it until necessary, DarkZuZu.

This counts for all players who have applied for GM, as for me as well.
Cybr
Cybr

Location : [strike]Niggers'[/strike] Afro Americans' Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Fri May 15, 2009 2:10 pm

DarkZuZu wrote:this guys a noob... he was ks and killing me and my friend at blackcrows, i ask him to stop and he didnt then i called him a noob and he keep following us in every ch ks us... then wen we go in ch.4 he keep killing us... very noob sia he have many rb then he go ks instead of helping other player
i dont recall such situation. i DID kill people at ch4, every1 knows i raid ch4 maps and kill people randomly cause, want it or not, CH4 IS PVP, its hella fun, and ill keep doing it. ive killed people from my buddylist, i do it for fun. i killed people at crows, and i noticed they left, but I DIDNT CHASE ANY1 to any other ch. i stopped rb-ing, why would i wanna ks you? lol. ive been killed before, more times than i killed, and i still think its fun, its not an ego thing. pvp is fun whether i kill or die (cept for quickster, that guy's a spawn camper, thats stupid as hell). my advice is, keep it simple, keep it fun, dont make too much drama out of a pvp ch.
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimonada Fri May 15, 2009 2:15 pm

DarkZuZu wrote:this guys a noob... he was ks and killing me and my friend at blackcrows, i ask him to stop and he didnt then i called him a noob and he keep following us in every ch ks us... then wen we go in ch.4 he keep killing us... very noob sia he have many rb then he go ks instead of helping other player

IIRC, you were also the one complaining over smegas REPEATEDLY, and we told you to either leave or KS him back. You were staying and fighting, knowing you would lose, not to mention throwing insults, so I don't have any sympathy for you in that respect.
Zimonada
Zimonada

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Fri May 15, 2009 2:20 pm

lol, but adam, its not even about ksing, i never ks-ed any1, and i can have like 90% of this server atesting to it. i merely killed THE GUY, not the crows. but hey, hes not the 1st one complaining over ch4. ive seen it before. people just need to realize, they either ask for sabrina for more ch's like i did once (and it worked), or they suck up the fact that every now and then people might kill them, cause its the ch's purpose.
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimonada Fri May 15, 2009 2:25 pm

DaddyNo wrote:lol, but adam, its not even about ksing, i never ks-ed any1, and i can have like 90% of this server atesting to it. i merely killed THE GUY, not the crows. but hey, hes not the 1st one complaining over ch4. ive seen it before. people just need to realize, they either ask for sabrina for more ch's like i did once (and it worked), or they suck up the fact that every now and then people might kill them, cause its the ch's purpose.

Exactly. Or, God forbid, PARTY UP WITH THEM. It isn't exactly a difficult concept. >_<

By the way, I didn't mean you were KSing him. That's just what he was seeing it as. Razz
Zimonada
Zimonada

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Fri May 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Exactly. Or, God forbid, PARTY UP WITH THEM. It isn't exactly a difficult concept. >_<

By the way, I didn't mean you were KSing him. That's just what he was seeing it as. Razz
lol, and thanks to drama, my app is now the 1st one with 2 pages. gooo meeee
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  §Magix§ Fri May 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Know what I hate the most?
People telling you to stop killing them in Channel 4. Fucking idiots.
§Magix§
§Magix§

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimonada Sat May 16, 2009 12:23 am

§Magix§ wrote:Know what I hate the most?
People telling you to stop killing them in Channel 4. Fucking idiots.

He speaks the truth. I understand when people complain about like, repeatedly spawn killing, but if you don't tell me you're leaving, I see no reason to stop killing you. Very Happy
Zimonada
Zimonada

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Sun May 17, 2009 7:08 pm

i honestly think that...oh wait, wrong thread. omg 20th post, what coincidence!
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Mon May 18, 2009 12:37 pm

lol i recommend... Katie XD lolol jk jk, I hope you get the spot Metal

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Mon May 18, 2009 12:45 pm

shadoman wrote:lol i recommend... Katie XD lolol jk jk, I hope you get the spot Metal
lol, actually i dont mind if you recommend katie. i know she wants it a lot. and she deserves it anyway. but thanks =D
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 pm

lol, actually i dont mind if you recommend katie. i know she wants it a lot. and she deserves it anyway. but thanks =D

lol Na you would make a good GM. but iono i hope that you both get made GMs or something.

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Fri May 22, 2009 5:31 pm

shadoman wrote:

lol Na you would make a good GM. but iono i hope that you both get made GMs or something.
btw mike ilunohomo
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down