Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaBbItZx3 Gm Application ;D

Go down

Am I fit to be a GM?

RaBbItZx3 Gm Application ;D I_vote_lcap50%RaBbItZx3 Gm Application ;D I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
RaBbItZx3 Gm Application ;D I_vote_lcap50%RaBbItZx3 Gm Application ;D I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
RaBbItZx3 Gm Application ;D I_vote_lcap0%RaBbItZx3 Gm Application ;D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

RaBbItZx3 Gm Application ;D Empty RaBbItZx3 Gm Application ;D

Post  rabbitzx3 Wed May 20, 2009 2:54 am

GENERAL INFORMATION

IGN:RaBbItZx3

Sex:Male

Email:gemboy2@hotmail.com

Timezone: UTC/GMT+8

How Often Am I Online?:Well normally 3hours or so in weekdays and around 5hours on weekends Smile

What Am I Applying For?: A Normal GM in Maplesyrup.
REASON
~Arron recommended me. So i decided to give it a shot Smile
~I want to make this Amazing Server enjoyable for everyone.
~Well.. I really like to help out players with their problem.
~I would to improve on things such as: Game play, Events
~Helping GM's with banning hackers,stopping scammers and advertisers. This is probably one of the most important role of a gm to me.
~If i were to become a GM, I would ensure the players are happy and enjoying the server by hosting events of the players choice by voting and stop irritating players and such.

EXPERIENCES
~I have been playing maplestory for almost 3 years now. 2 Years on MapleSEA and almost a year on private servers Smile
~Among all the private servers that i have played, i find MAPLESYRUP the best amongst all. Simply because the players are really kind and the GM's are great!
~I don't really have any experience with JAVA coding or being a GM. But i would really like to try being a GM as it seems to be fun. Simply because you get to help people and host events.
~I'm taking Maths,Science,English,Literature,Geography,Home Economics and IT Lessons in school.

Extra Info
~I play other games such as Warcraft III.
~I enjoy gaming.
~I enjoy helping out others.
~I'm rather sarcastic at times.
~I don't really lie unless necessary.
~I'm also very easy to get along with.
~I'm rather patient.
~I also take things seriously.
~I am also pretty responsible.
~I am quite hardworking.
~I hate to study :X
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well i guess this is the end of my application. I hope that the Admins will see my application and accept me into the team.
~RaBbItZx3

rabbitzx3

Back to top Go down