Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aznkid's Php Coder Wz. Editor Coder App

5 posters

Go down

Aznkid's Php Coder Wz. Editor Coder App Empty Aznkid''s Php Coder Wz. Editor Coder App

Post  erico123 Mon May 18, 2009 8:28 am

Name: Eric Kawahara
Ign: Aznkid808
5/17/09
Game: Sol v.62

Why would you like to apply for this job?
Well I would like to apply for this job because i want to make Sol a even more fun and better place for players. I currently know how to make new maps and convert them from any version of maplestory so i can make a v.69 maplestory wz file to work on v.62
and to make all the current maps work and not be bugged.

Do you have experience in coding?
Yes i have about 5 years of coding experience with C programs (its all i got but when my dad pays me ill get a better one costs $150) I started programming with easy things Like aimbots and hacks and trainers etc. Then the most hardest coding job i did was for my dad in the past few days. He wanted me to make a new database for his new business called Ace Hardware he needed a database to see what items he had in stock and what he had to replenish. It took me 2 days about 8-10 hours of work and getting paid $500 just finished yesterday. Also in my subject heading i want to be a wz editor and yes i do have experience in wz editing about 1 year ago i started because my friend needed help with his private server (Too bad it shut down) But i still havent forgotten how do edit them i just edited my wz files yesterday so that i had a red dragon roar. I also have a auto dmg cap built in to my wz files and i can hit over 99999999999999999.

Personal things/hobbies/interests
I am currently in Boy Scouts I am taking sports in High school Golf, Riflery, and Baseball
On my spare time other than playing video games i like to go hunting swimming diving and to go fly planes on my uncles plane Its frickin fun Smile I like to code for some odd reason if i wanted 2 i could code all day just making random thins from hacks to tutorials on how to use C programs. I am easy to get along with as you can see how i act as a gm on the server.

Contact Info:
Well iff u need to contact me
Here is my info
Msn:kawaharaeric@hotmail.com
AIM:bloodazn808x (rarely go on)
Email:kawaharaeric@gmail.com or bloodazn808x@gmail.com
If you need anythin urgent call me at: 808-557-4463

Well I hope you will aprove of my application if not Im fine with it

Regards

Eric Kawahara
Aznkid808

P.S
I know my application isnt that fancy i dont really like those different color fonts or colored letters Sorry.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

erico123

Back to top Go down

Aznkid's Php Coder Wz. Editor Coder App Empty Re: Aznkid's Php Coder Wz. Editor Coder App

Post  flipp3d Mon May 18, 2009 8:42 am

We're gonna need your boob size.

flipp3d

Back to top Go down

Aznkid's Php Coder Wz. Editor Coder App Empty Re: Aznkid's Php Coder Wz. Editor Coder App

Post  DaddyNo Mon May 18, 2009 12:46 pm

flipp3d wrote:We're gonna need your boob size.
thank god, i thought i was the only 1 wanting his boob size...
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  §Magix§ Tue May 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Cool. But, its MapleSyrup. xD
§Magix§
§Magix§

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Tue May 19, 2009 10:38 pm

lol Ace Hardware is the pwnage. Fuck osh and home depot

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down