Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply

+2
DaddyNo
Ammy
6 posters

Go down

Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply Empty Ammy''s Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply

Post  Ammy Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 am

Reasons for the application:

I Apply as a gm once again... ehmmm 1st coz i like to help other ppl... i've played several servers and this is for far the best one i've played...
i like the staff here and i want to join it... btw i spend a huge amount of hours playing maple (not rite now coz exams)... also i'm about to get my vacations...
and i'm not joing the university till next year or at least 6 months so 'ill have A LOT of free time...
btw some ppl already know me and said i should be good as a gm so that's another reason for what i'm aplyying once again...

Why Should You Become GM:

well... i everytime try to help ppl... i try to be funny, helpful and friendly... i'm good learning stuff and i will learn commands fast...
btw... i apply as a wz editor... as u know ive edited some stuff already... im still learning tho... but i'm fast learnin... and i already learned some stuff from logan...
also many people already know me... and well no one hates me... or thats what i think o.o!... if so... they r a few o.o...

Why Shoudn't You Become GM:

Like most ppl i got a life... i have to do homework... i hang out with friends and stuff... and sometimes i got no time to go on maple...
also some times my personal life problems affect my proffesional life... when i have problems i get pissed easily... and sometimes i just can't handle it...
the last thing is that i don't have any GM experiencie... But i will do my best to become a good one...

Some Additional Info:

My name Ammy (for ppl that dunno already) i'm 16... i like swiming, music, online gaming (MMORPGs and FPSs), movies... I'm kinda lazy...
when i want something... i can be hella annoying... I'm Virgin, and eva is my sex teacher ;O... And Tiff is Gonna Be My Wife... (Yes I Know We Both are Girls o.o)
I love candies and i'm adicted to chocolate... My favorite are Pop Corns with Chocolate... i like cooking... and welll idk what else say o.o!
if u want to know something bout meh... just ask Very Happy

Btw: Some Of MY Workz...

Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply NormalCombo

Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply AdvancedCombo

Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply DragonRoar

Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply GetsugaTenshou

Link For This Stuff: Download

Last edited by Ammy on Sun May 17, 2009 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply Empty Re: Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply

Post  DaddyNo Thu May 14, 2009 7:10 pm

i think the server would benefit a lot if you were made an official wz editor, even though you already edit stuff and give it to sabs =P
either way, just showing my support. edit way hun
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply Empty Re: Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply

Post  §Magix§ Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 pm

You don't have to APPLY for Wz Editor. Just give what you did to us and then maybe we can apply it to the server o-o.
§Magix§
§Magix§

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimonada Thu May 14, 2009 10:08 pm

§Magix§ wrote:You don't have to APPLY for Wz Editor. Just give what you did to us and then maybe we can apply it to the server o-o.

2 forums ago, Logan had a spot open as a WZ editor GM. So I guess that's what she means?

Anyway, Ammy would make a great GM, and is already a great WZ editor. The only thing is she called me gay. :O
Zimonada
Zimonada

Back to top Go down

Post  §Magix§ Fri May 15, 2009 2:59 am

Ok, I deny your GM Application because you called the Pope gay.
Sorry, try again next time.
§Magix§
§Magix§

Back to top Go down

Post  flipp3d Fri May 15, 2009 3:40 am

Ammy, anyone can change the colors of skills. Heck, I could even do it. All you gotta do is grab the PNG in the wz file and slide the hue/colorize bar around and ta-da! You have a new colored skill.

5 minutes later..I downloaded a repacker off the internet and did this in 30 seconds.
Ammy's Game Moderator/Wz Editor Apply Maple0095

flipp3d

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Fri May 15, 2009 2:17 pm

flipp3d wrote:Ammy, anyone can change the colors of skills. Heck, I could even do it. All you gotta do is grab the PNG in the wz file and slide the hue/colorize bar around and ta-da! You have a new colored skill.

5 minutes later..I downloaded a repacker off the internet and did this in 30 seconds.
wait wait, i know i have a cookie somewhere, lemme find it sec
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammy Fri May 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Zimo... i told u u look gay when u were wearing gay looking stuff...
or is it normal now to have guys wearing dress... o-0
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  flipp3d Sat May 16, 2009 12:51 am

DaddyNo wrote:
flipp3d wrote:Ammy, anyone can change the colors of skills. Heck, I could even do it. All you gotta do is grab the PNG in the wz file and slide the hue/colorize bar around and ta-da! You have a new colored skill.

wait wait, i know i have a cookie somewhere, lemme find it sec

Cookie NAO!

flipp3d

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Sat May 16, 2009 2:12 am

flipp3d wrote:Cookie NAO!
*throws cookie* FINALLY, it was under my butt, i was sitting on it. eat it though, i bathe regularly.

PS: its nice to see sports like you that can take sarcasm so nicely, instead of getting friggin mad. if i EVER want to have a gay 3some, ill take you and adam. sybre can watch, i know he wants to. you, sir, win on my book.
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimonada Sat May 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Ammy wrote:Zimo... i told u u look gay when u were wearing gay looking stuff...
or is it normal now to have guys wearing dress... o-0

Lol, when I first said that I meant it in a joking way. As in I had to look hard to find some reason to NOT GM you, and that was the best I could come up with. Guess some people just love the Pope that much. Wink
Zimonada
Zimonada

Back to top Go down

Post  Heroine Sat May 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Well all I can say is, how can you not accept someone as hawt and luscious as this chick right here?

Like for reals
Heroine
Heroine

http://spam.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Sun May 17, 2009 3:03 am

Heroine wrote:
Well all I can say is, how can you not accept someone as hawt and luscious as this chick right here?

Like for reals
sometimes, its just too... whats the word... you know it. i know it. i bet adam knows it
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammy Sun May 17, 2009 7:03 am

i don't know the word... tell meh D:
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down