Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScoutPowder GM App.

+6
Johnny
§Magix§
rukarcero
xRawr
DaddyNo
moonlight922
10 posters

Go down

ScoutPowder GM App. Empty ScoutPowder GM App.

Post  moonlight922 Tue May 12, 2009 2:06 am

Ign in the server and What I'm applying for:
Ign in this server: ScoutPowder ( just incase x])
I'm Applying for Lvl 3 GM.

Whats so important about me to be a GM? What can I sacrifice for the good of this server?
I'm a easy going person and that I have ways to tell people to calm down in a non-insulting way.Sadly, I have no GM experiences, so if I get approved, then this will be my first GM experience.I'm a honest and a trustworthy person since I dont lie and I dont go back on my words. Its true that I may not have GM experience like many other people, but I will work my hardest to become a great GM( I have lots of fun ideas/events in my head already) and know the commands.I help others in need too since I got patience. Even though I never experience being a GM before, but even as a regular player I was helping out others sumtimes including GMs in the past server. Whenever people smega about problems, I answered back to them to the best of my ability which is what a GM is suppose to do. Once the site was down and people's characters were stuck, but the server GM said only admin can fix it. I actually came up with a way to unstuck characters that GMs couldn't and in the end a lot of people thanked me even the GM. I guess thats my experience of a regular player being a GM Lol.

Did I have any past Private server experience?:
I've been playing private servers for about a month and half now, so I know how private server works. Here are the servers I've been playing,AkaiMS, and Carestory. Sadly both Akai and Carestory got shut down by nexon. I've won a lot of HnS(Hide and Seek) events in the past servers meaning that I know I can work my best to host events people enjoy. I found this server by luck because I wanted to join a good server but not packed with a lot of people and this server suits perfectly.

Any Global Maplestory Experience?:
Yes, I've played the global MS for quite sometime and I reached to level 79.

No Personal info or Yes Personal info?:
I'm a 18 years old girl that gets along with many people very quick because I'm funny and I'm very talkactive. I'm currently still attending high school right now ( senior year). My favourite subject in school right now is math (ah, yes, I know many people hate Math) because it involves a lot of thinking and once I solved a hard question, I feel proud deeply inside. My main sport activities are basketball and badminton. I'm what most people would call a "happy bean" because whenever I hang around with my friends, I always make them laugh. That concludes pretty much my personal info.

Are you sure you want to contact me?:
MSN: Leihua_78@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
other info is strictly personal, so I cant tell(sorry).

Related things???:
Time zone is PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Canada,BC
Occupation is still a student

Last Bit >.<
Thank you for your time to read this application.I know this is not the correct format, but I think if everyone was that format then there is nothing special.This is why I continue my own format. Hopefully I'll be chosen. If I'm not chosen, then at least I gave it a good shot at it. TYVM!

moonlight922

Back to top Go down

ScoutPowder GM App. Empty Re: ScoutPowder GM App.

Post  DaddyNo Tue May 12, 2009 2:15 am

Once again, i hereby atest to Katie's qualities and assets as a rightful GM. She's nice, she's mature, and she's helpful. She's also smart, which only adds to it. I've known her for as long as everyone else on this server, and she's definitely right for the job. Good luck Katie! =)
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  xRawr Tue May 12, 2009 2:22 am

GOOD LUCK =]
xRawr
xRawr

Back to top Go down

Post  rukarcero Tue May 12, 2009 3:03 am

Good Luck >=P

rukarcero

Back to top Go down

Post  §Magix§ Wed May 13, 2009 4:33 am

I object.
Must beat Fate or TehMetal in an epic battle before being promoted to GM.
§Magix§
§Magix§

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Wed May 13, 2009 5:56 am

What I think is, applicants should at least be experienced in some sort of way.
Because we're in the top 10 on xtremetop100, & we don't have noob-ed staff .
My opinion .

Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Wed May 13, 2009 6:01 am

@Jerin: Uhm, why?
@ Johnny: Katie isn't inexperienced in this server.
Cybr
Cybr

Location : [strike]Niggers'[/strike] Afro Americans' Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post  §Magix§ Wed May 13, 2009 6:14 am

O.o, just a joke LOL.
If she really had to do it... no offense, but I'm pretty sure Fate/TehMetal would kick your ass XD.
Yea but, I like your application Katie.
§Magix§
§Magix§

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimonada Thu May 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Johnny wrote:What I think is, applicants should at least be experienced in some sort of way.
Because we're in the top 10 on xtremetop100, & we don't have noob-ed staff .
My opinion .

What I want to know is what you mean by experienced. Do you mean coding, graphics, etc? Or just simple maturity?

I know a bunch of individuals who would help the server, just becuase they're mature, but fun enough. And AFAIK they aren't -that- skilled in any of those things.
Zimonada
Zimonada

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Sun May 17, 2009 5:41 am

Katie is hella pro lol, she helps hella people. I think she helps more people than i do D: ... but thats ok... lol GL Katie

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  aaaaaaaaa@@@@@@ Sun May 17, 2009 8:35 am

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Last edited by aaaaaaaaa@@@@@@ on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

aaaaaaaaa@@@@@@

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Mon May 18, 2009 12:49 pm

shado said he'd post here! the betch... BUMP for great relevance. go katie!
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Mon May 18, 2009 9:01 pm

DaddyNo wrote:shado said he'd post here! the betch... BUMP for great relevance. go katie!

lol i did like yesterday look like 2 or 3 posts up depending on which one you start counting on XD.

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum