Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeyMyBra VERSION 6.2 GMs Applications, [^-^]

Go down

TeyMyBra VERSION 6.2 GMs Applications, [^-^] Empty TeyMyBra VERSION 6.2 GMs Applications, [^-^]Comment it!

Post  TeyMyBra Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 am

Real life name: Ling Pei Xing

Name you want to be called by: Sky/Xing

Location/Timezone:
Timezone is +7hour.. [cause when i post this msg my time here is 8.45][ i Guess so..Sorry about that im not sure]

Time spent online: 3~8hour< [Everyday] [But some one i no online maybe is go out do projec or something else]

Applying for: (In Game GM/Forum Helper/Event Org/Bug Fixxer/Helping ppl in MapleSyrup/ToyStory)

In-game name(s) (If any):Version 62 [TeyMyBra]

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): (MSN:Sky_peixing123_@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): Swimming , play badminton , Play Private Maple too for sure!

Reason To Join The Team/Wht You Should Be Chosen:
Reason why i must be choosen is because i wish to became a GM for long time already and i hope that i can help MaplySyrup/ToyStory to have more and more fun and also... Reason that i wish to became a Gm is to help people, make people happy and increase the member of this sever i also have some Skills such as CODING Cloths or MAke funny events... However, i always ONline to play MapleSyurp/ToyStory cause i feel that This sever is 100% less laggy and sometime 1000% no laggy.Everytime i play this sever, i feel that This maple Syrup/Toy Story sever is batter then another sever and also we have alots of active gms and they were very friendly to us. I kinda admire Gms in this sever cause they done alots of diffrent stuff to keep the sever in touch and also having alots of fun, i feel that became a gm arent jst settel the laggys/bugging things also i felt that gms are very friendly and kindly person that i wish to friend with. Lastly, I wish I could became a gm cause i wanna became a member of all kindly gms with ^^ cause this will increase alots of fun to me

[FOR APOLEGIZE CAUSE MY ENGLISH ARENT THAT GOOD]
My Wish, To became a FRIENDLY + KINDLY + ACTIVE + FUNNY + LOVELY + HELPER OF PEOPLE Gms ,

Last edited by TeyMyBra on Wed May 27, 2009 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : T^T)
TeyMyBra
TeyMyBra

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum