Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING]

3 posters

Go down

Can't log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING] Empty Can''t log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING]

Post  Cybr Thu May 21, 2009 6:59 am

Hello folks,

The forums are getting spoiled with questions like: "I'm stuck", "I'm banned for no reason" and "My ID shows that it's already logged in!"

However, I've made this to reduce the amount of posts and try to help you people out. Whoever can sticky this, please do.

NOTE: ALL LINKS HAVE TO COPIED (SELECT AND HIT CTRL+C) AND THEN PASTED (CTRL+V) INTO YOUR ADRESS BAR.

Unstucking your character
1. Log out from Game, you can leave MapleSyrup running;
2. Go to
http://79.125.8.191/maplesyrup/, Website not working? Go to step 7;
3. Log in, using your ID and Pass from your account which's IGN is stuck;
4. Type in this following link into your address bar:
http://79.125.8.191/maplesyrup/?cype=ucp&page=charfix&fix=unstuck;
5. Fill in the forms provided on that page;
6. Log back in and try again;
7. Not working? Contact GM through
http://xat.com/chat/room/56818623/ and be kind!

ID already Logged In
1. Log out from Game, you can leave MapleSyrup running;
2. Go to
http://79.125.8.191/logout.php, Website not working? Go to step 6;
3. Fill in your Login ID;
5. Hit LOGOUT;
6. Not working? Server probably lagging, inform yourself at
http://xat.com/chat/room/56818623/and be kind!
7. Note that you'll get eventually get automatically logged out, if it's not in 10 seconds, it will be within 5 hours.

Auto BAN for the Hack Reason
1. The forums aren't really the best solution yet, while they're not active, please read from step 2.
2. Don't waste your time posting on Ban Appeal;
3. Try re-log in a minute;
4. Go to
http://xat.com/chat/room/56818623/ and be kind while asking for an unban, don't forget to tell your IGN;
5. After you got unbanned, prevent getting banned again by:

a. Don't use Penguin Trainer - or use it with caution, i.e. don't make too long sentences;
b. Do not use hacks in general;
c. Try to keep your damage below 20.000.000 (twentymillion) while you're training from +/- 0~90 rebirths.
Keep getting DC - Reversion v2.5 info
DC = Disconnect.
DC happens when you're stuck (read above), when the server is lagging (or you are lagging) or when someone DC's you! This happens when one is wearing v63+ equipment. The reason people can have these on is because they have new Reversion files put up together formerly by Zienth. To prevent DC use
the files provided on this page and overwrite the files located on your disk (for non-advanced users: C:\Nexon\MapleStory\) Don't forget you still need the MapleSyrup client provided on the main website. Note that Google Chrome does NOT work with this website.

I hope this helped you - I have no problem expanding this guide either, post suggestions below!

Take care,
Sybre

Last edited by Cybr on Sat May 23, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 15 times in total
Cybr
Cybr

Location : [strike]Niggers'[/strike] Afro Americans' Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Can't log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING] Empty Re: Can't log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING]

Post  Shadoman Thu May 21, 2009 7:26 am

wow pwnage guide except GMs cant freakin unstick your char D:

and the new site doesnt have unstuck yet

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Can't log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING] Empty Re: Can't log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING]

Post  DaddyNo Thu May 21, 2009 7:29 am

shadoman wrote:wow pwnage guide except GMs cant freakin unstick your char D:

GMS can frickin anything! watch them dominate the world. i have pix of Lloyd peeing his pants. true story
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Thu May 21, 2009 7:31 am

shadoman wrote:wow pwnage guide except GMs cant freakin unstick your char D:

Some GM's can enter the database =)

New website? Shocked
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Thu May 21, 2009 7:32 am

lol yeah. but iono i dont see them GMs on anywheres D: i think they should just do an all warp to heney or something D:

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Thu May 21, 2009 7:39 am

Wut website? Shocked
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Thu May 21, 2009 10:39 am

uhmm iono ask blue i forgot the site

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Thu May 21, 2009 11:16 am

This still works, rite? Shocked
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Fri May 22, 2009 2:54 am

Can't log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING] Fffuck
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Sat May 23, 2009 11:31 am

DaddyNo wrote:Can't log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING] Fffuck

Indeed.
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Sat May 23, 2009 3:26 pm

sybre, can you send me more pix of you posing as girls from this server? thanks
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Sat May 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Here you go Diogo. Lmfao.

Can't log in? Keep getting DC? Banned? Read this! [UPDATED, UNSTUCK WORKING] Photo0020
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down