Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boxxy is made of tiny lil kittens, covered by human skin

3 posters

Go down

boxxy is made of tiny lil kittens, covered by human skin Empty boxxy is made of tiny lil kittens, covered by human skin

Post  DaddyNo Thu May 21, 2009 6:35 am

boxxy is made of tiny lil kittens, covered by human skin NovoImagemdemapadebitsdoWindows-1
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

boxxy is made of tiny lil kittens, covered by human skin Empty Re: boxxy is made of tiny lil kittens, covered by human skin

Post  Shadoman Thu May 21, 2009 6:37 am

CYBR ES NOT USE " , " FAKE !!!!! lolol jk jk what happend to the previous screen shots lol. maybe i should upload a few

i just realized the subject has nothing to do with the screen shot LOLOLOLOL

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

boxxy is made of tiny lil kittens, covered by human skin Empty Re: boxxy is made of tiny lil kittens, covered by human skin

Post  Cybr Thu May 21, 2009 8:44 am

Wtf? Lol, who is Mikey?

And I do use comma's ^^,
Cybr
Cybr

Location : [strike]Niggers'[/strike] Afro Americans' Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Thu May 21, 2009 10:42 am

Cybr wrote:Wtf? Lol, who is Mikey?

And I do use comma's ^^,

mikey is bliss XD, and WTF YOU DONT USE COMMAS D: BUT YOU USE APOSTROPHES LOLOL wait aren't there TWOOOOOO commas in your post !!!!!

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Thu May 21, 2009 11:41 am

Whoops, wrong place for the apostrophe, oh well. And yes, I do use commas allot!!
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Thu May 21, 2009 11:52 am

THEN I AM WRONG THE SS ISN'T FAKE D: lol sooo are you gonna rapez mikey before or after you get married? LOLOL

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Thu May 21, 2009 12:15 pm

I hate religion.
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Thu May 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Cybr wrote:I hate religion.

rawrz dont change the subject and answer mah questions XD

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Thu May 21, 2009 3:09 pm

shadoman wrote:
Cybr wrote:I hate religion.

rawrz dont change the subject and answer mah questions XD
he didnt change o.O
he just means that hes gonna get civil on mikey's ass, instead of having a priest telling him what kind of bond he and mikey share.
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 pm

lol technically being married is just like a legalized union of two people by contract LOL

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Thu May 21, 2009 7:24 pm

...But bound to a fucking lame God. Once again, give me a normal contract given by the mayor or something. Very Happy Very Happy
But then again, I have to share my goods, and if he rapes me too much, I'm out of there. Means that I lose all my uber1337 equipment.

Naw, fuck Mikey.

But then again, fucking before marriage is my thing. That is why I said: I hate religion. Fucking 10 commandments.

But I love Bliss. Cool
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Thu May 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Cybr wrote:...But bound to a fucking lame God. Once again, give me a normal contract given by the mayor or something. Very Happy Very Happy
But then again, I have to share my goods, and if he rapes me too much, I'm out of there. Means that I lose all my uber1337 equipment.

Naw, fuck Mikey.

But then again, fucking before marriage is my thing. That is why I said: I hate religion. Fucking 10 commandments.

But I love Bliss. Cool

your not bound to go thats just some stupid shit they threw en and thats why you get wedded by fuckin priests and stuff. anyone who has a marriage license can wed. go get your best friend to get one so he can marry you two lol

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Thu May 21, 2009 9:52 pm

You just don't get it.

I hate churches, money fucking making machines.
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum