Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned For _____

2 posters

Go down

Banned For _____ Empty Banned For _____

Post  Rusty Wed May 20, 2009 4:02 pm

So, I just got banned by the system.

Not quite sure what I did wrong...

I forget what the message said, something about damage or something about a program.

I'll tell you right now, the client I was using was this: http://maplesyrup.roflforum.net/general-discussion-f3/client-no-magic-weapon-dmg-capunlimited-flash-jumptubi-t12.htm

The one in this thread.

I was using it so I could have no damage cap with magic attacks; and I was using Genesis as Black Crows.

I rebirthed 30 some times, then finally went to the FM (after maxing my INT stat, and working a bit on STR), and scrolled a Dragon Staff.

I was going to go kill Zakum arms (to see how fast I could do it; just for fun, since I hit 25~35m (Sharp Eyes critical)), but first, I went into FM 4 (Ergoth), and used Genesis once.

Next thing I know, I'm blocked.

I try to exit the FM, and it DCs (of course), and I can't get back in (of course).

Honestly, I will only be content with this ban if using that client is not allowed.
If that client is A-OK (I thought there was supposed to be no damage caps anyways? I don't much like the infinite flash jumps anyways (not to mention, its a pain to try and do)), then I really don't understand why I got banned.

Probably because I killed a ton of Ergoth at once?

If someone could at least tell me the exact reasoning, or whatever; and whether or not I'll be unbanned, that'll be great.

If using that client isn't right; I had it coming, and I know now not to use it (if I continue playing).

Character: Kaask

Thanks guys.

Rusty

Back to top Go down

Banned For _____ Empty Re: Banned For _____

Post  Jenkem Wed May 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Yeah, same thing with me.
I just maxed INT and then had all my gear on and used Genesis on Angeo's.
Bam, D/C.
Banned. D;

Jenkem

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Wed May 27, 2009 6:51 pm

I see fl1pped replied to some peoples threads, but not this one...

Because it's at the bottom? Whatever; it happens.

I'm not bothering with xchat or whatever, because the forums should have active mods/gms; it's not my fault they don't, I shouldn't HAVE to log onto that chat thing.

Even so, I'm just hoping someone sees this an unbans my account, if deemed acceptable.

And if not, I just want to see the reason; since I didn't bother remembering it myself.

Despite that, in all honesty, I think I'm done with this server anyways, but it would be nice to be unbanned in case I wish to log in during a phase of boredom, or if I ever wish to make a full return to the server (if it is still alive at the time of wishing to return).

Either way, thanks guys.

Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down