Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

`Gummi's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

`Gummi's GM Application Empty `Gummi''s GM Application

Post  Gummi Wed May 13, 2009 2:47 pm

1. Name: Sophia. Smile x

2. Date of Birth: 26 May 1993, turning 16.

3. How did I hear of MapleSyrup? Er. Well, i was roaming around xtremetop100, searching for a good server and bumped into this one glad i did.

4. What experience do I have with MapleStory? I've been playing MapleStory since, about 3-4 years. I've quit for a couple of months but I've been pretty much very into Maple ever since I was 12-13.

5. What experience do I have with MapleStory Private Servers? I've been playing MapleStory, PristonTale, and World of Warcraft private servers for the past two years. Been two pretty fun years I mostly play MapleStory, gave up on PT and WoW, it got kinda boring and my favorite has always been MapleStory.

6. Have I ever been a MapleStory Private Server GM/Forum Mod/Coder? Yes. I was a GM and Forum Mod for 3 months at AinaMS, until it got hacked and closed. It re-opened in April and the owner contacted me and asked me to join the staff again 'cos I've always been great at what I do and I re-joined until it had to close again, then I found this server .

7. What good will I do to this server? Well. Being very experienced at GMing and all, that'll help me become a better GM than none-experienced appliers. That's first. Second, I've noticed some of the GMs tend to be a bit rude and not very helpful and like stated above, I've known to be good at what i do and was picked favorite GM, so i'll do whatever i can to help the players of MapleSyrup and even the GMs if they need my help at anything, in the proper way. I was also head of GMs in AinaMS so I'm pretty experienced in a lot of things. I also took control of the server for a week when the owner was away and know a bit of MYSQL because of that. So I'm sure I'll be very helpful and good do the server and I'll do my best.

8. Why should you pick me? Well that is up to you but, like stated above, I'm good at what I do. and I'm on alot when most GMs are not doing anything or just offline. My timezone is different from most GMs so I can be on when most or all GMs are off and that'll help MapleSyrup support players 24/7.
Timezone: GMT +4

9. Extra Information about myself. I speak three languages fluent; Turkish, English and Arabic. I also speak a littlee bit of French. My ability of speaking different languages will add up to being able to help everyone and I'm sure I'll do as great as I did in the other servers and hopefully even better.
I love MapleSyrup and will do whatever it takes to help out.

10. If I was begged for an item what would I do, or an event.
First; event. If I was begged for an event, and there hasn't been any events recently, I'd let everyone have a fun event. (Not Hide and seek etc all the time, 'cos those get REALLY boring.)
Second; item. I would never under any circumstances, without the approval of the owner of the server, give an item that is being begged for. So, no that's never happening.

Thanks for putting some time into reading my application.
Lots of luck to everyone else. <3 x

Gummi

Back to top Go down

`Gummi's GM Application Empty Re: `Gummi's GM Application

Post  DaddyNo Wed May 13, 2009 3:24 pm

i met her yesterday. i like her with a passion of a couple years though. she's smarter than average. she's nice.
she's mature for a 15 yo, honestly 18 yo mature, prolly even 20+ mature for most people. she has my vote. =)
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down