Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybr's Ban Appeal and Call for Demote Wasabi

+3
flipp3d
Shadoman
Cybr
7 posters

Go down

Cybr's Ban Appeal and Call for Demote Wasabi Empty Cybr''s Ban Appeal and Call for Demote Wasabi

Post  Cybr Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Hello,

Since a few days Wasabi is nagging on me for absolutely no reason. It is SOMEHOW burned in his mind that I asked him to 'Suck my Dick'.
However, as you all know me, I'm that kind of guy: Totally random and I never intend to insult someone personally.

Anyway, I got IP Banned by Wasabi.

This is what happened, I have no 'screenshot' because I had no time for doing that right (laptops are a pain in the ass):

I came online when the server got back up around 08:00PM GMT, nothing wrong with that. I've asked the 50th GM if he could help me with my problem (which I haven't been helped with in any way yet -.-"), he just jumped around and helped nobody, until he announced that he was Wasabi, as I expected.
I got back on Xat for whatever reason, and Wasabi banned me from xat, for NO reason.

I went back on MapleStory, and we got into a conversation, I don't really know what it was about any more. What I remember was the ending. I asked him if he was gay, because he got all offended by it (see top of the thread) probably. He said no;
Me: What's your age Wasabi?
Wasabi: 17
Me: Are you religious?
- no respond -
Me: Do you live in the US?
Wasabi: No
Me: Then why are you so offended by me calling you gay?
Wasabi: I'M NOT GAY!
Me: Well, then why do you deal with me like a pussy?
Me: Why can you only use your privileges against me?
Me: Use your mind for once, you fucking gay.
Wasabi: !mute Cybr
--- Wasabi whispers me ---
Wasabi: I muted you for no reason.
Me: You're a fag.
Wasabi: !mute smega Cybr (or something?)
Me: Whoa, nice move, got anything else?
Wasabi: !ban Cybr (no reason applied, IP banned.)
--- Wasabi does F2 ---
--- DC ---

As you can see he's a pussy. He has no balls at all. A GM should be capable to:
- DEFEND HIMSELF;
- NOT BEING PICKY ON PARTICULAR USERS;
- NOT BANNING FOR NO REASON GIVEN;
- Helping other players and minding his own business.

What I understand is that Wasabi hasn't met ANY of those four requirements above.
I would like to be the first one to call this out. I'm sure others will support me in this, as I know for some who understand me and have seen that more often from Wasabi.

I would like to get unbanned, and at least get Wasabi off my shoulders. I find that he should be a GM responsibly or be no GM at all.

Yours Sincerely,
Cybr

Last edited by Cybr on Wed May 20, 2009 8:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Cybr
Cybr

Location : [strike]Niggers'[/strike] Afro Americans' Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Cybr's Ban Appeal and Call for Demote Wasabi Empty Re: Cybr's Ban Appeal and Call for Demote Wasabi

Post  Shadoman Mon May 18, 2009 9:09 pm

iono Wasabi is alright imo. he usually helps people with item losses and unbans. But he probably did take you a bit too seriously. lol people just need to chill and not care what people think.

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Cybr's Ban Appeal and Call for Demote Wasabi Empty Re: Cybr's Ban Appeal and Call for Demote Wasabi

Post  flipp3d Mon May 18, 2009 11:54 pm

You are unbanned. Try to get Blues attention (which is rare) on your thoughts about the staff. That's all I can really say. I have no power in these situations.

flipp3d

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Tue May 19, 2009 12:08 am

flipp3d wrote:You are unbanned. Try to get Blues attention (which is rare) on your thoughts about the staff. That's all I can really say. I have no power in these situations.
NOOOOOO SHIIIIIIT, shurlawk. btw, sybre, ilunohomo.
on a side note, people just misunderstand sybre. if he said i was a pussy, id tell him to go fuck himself, then add him to my bl right after saying that, and call him a slut on buddy chat. then we'd both do the "xD" face, and we'd be best friends for fuckin eternity. didnt have to though, we befriended each other right on the spot. he can be a perv, can even scare people sometimes, and act like a jerk, but hes cool all over him. wouldnt hurt a fly unprovoked. people just gotta chill, thats my honest opinion.
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Tue May 19, 2009 12:31 am

Thank you for the explanation of my character Diogo.

---

Most of you people, and many GM's included, know me like this and they know how to respond to that.
Others run away, e.g. Wasabi.

Live with it, I'm also like this in real life. And I would like to note that Wasabi is OR raised as a raisin with a gold ring, or as some religious crap thingy. No offence against religion, I'm just against it, certainly for holding people back from who they really are. I won't name examples.
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  §Magix§ Tue May 19, 2009 8:58 pm

O.o, are you trying to say only Americans are offended when you call them gay? Fail there. xD
But anyways, I'm sorta on your side. I hate corrupt GMs, and I know a lot of ours are.
Yea, and a GM shouldn't be so easily hurt, or weak minded. They don't deserve to be GMs. And idc if they're in a bad mood, if they are, they shouldn't take it out on players. Or an alternate option is just not even logging on until they chill.
We need GMs with more experience >.>
But idk if I'm one to talk, I'm really inactive.
§Magix§
§Magix§

Back to top Go down

Post  flipp3d Wed May 20, 2009 12:48 am

If you feel this way Magix, you should talk to Blue about your feelings. I mean, you are one of the admins, meaning that she might take your opinions more seriously.

flipp3d

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Wed May 20, 2009 1:18 am

flipp3d wrote:If you feel this way Magix, you should talk to Blue about your feelings. I mean, you are one of the admins, meaning that she might take your opinions more seriously.
FEELINGS? what are we, girls now?
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Wed May 20, 2009 8:53 am

LOL @ Diogo

§Magix§ wrote:O.o, are you trying to say only Americans are offended when you call them gay? Fail there. xD
As I've encountered many things which made my experience grew on the internet, I've seen in most cases that American people do not exploit themselves in any way when they're gay, or feel gay. It's taboo, unlike other countries like the Netherlands and Japan.
I was talking in general at my previous post; On the other side, I think in fact that Americans are one of the most unexploited people of religion's mankind. Except for that they always say 'God be with us', however. No offence against Americans, seriously not. I respect everyone's culture.

However, I do have an offence against the emo-sub cult, my girlfriend was involved into that. And she cut. I think people started cutting themselves just because someone invented it and spread that word.

§Magix§ wrote: But anyways, I'm sorta on your side. I hate corrupt GMs, and I know a lot of ours are.
Yea, and a GM shouldn't be so easily hurt, or weak minded. They don't deserve to be GMs. And idc if they're in a bad mood, if they are, they shouldn't take it out on players. Or an alternate option is just not even logging on until they chill.
Thank you for supporting me on this subject.

§Magix§ wrote: But idk if I'm one to talk, I'm really inactive.
All votes count in my opinion, as I know you´re experienced. Anyway, where have you been all the time? =o

~Cybr
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  Keric Wed May 20, 2009 12:28 pm

WOW, CBYR, YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHEAD, YOU KNOW THAT? YOU HARASSED HIM, YOU DESERVE THAT BAN. BTW, CALLING SOMEONE GAY IS A SHIT INSULT. IT'S NOT CLEVER OR ORIGINAL.

KILL YOURSELF FOR BEING SUCH A PATHETIC HUMAN BEING.

Keric

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Wed May 20, 2009 12:45 pm

keric, why do you talk....

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Wed May 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Keric wrote:WOW, CBYR, YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHEAD, YOU KNOW THAT? YOU HARASSED HIM, YOU DESERVE THAT BAN. BTW, CALLING SOMEONE GAY IS A SHIT INSULT. IT'S NOT CLEVER OR ORIGINAL.

Cybr's Ban Appeal and Call for Demote Wasabi Carecup
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Wed May 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Keric wrote:WOW, CBYR, YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHEAD, YOU KNOW THAT? YOU HARASSED HIM, YOU DESERVE THAT BAN. BTW, CALLING SOMEONE GAY IS A SHIT INSULT. IT'S NOT CLEVER OR ORIGINAL.

Man, you're so awesome, you can really stand up for..... others.
I love you man <3, when do you have some spare time? You prolly don't because every girl wants to date you 'cause you're so AWESOME.
When you have some spare time, please call me on +31650939500. And I really want to have some fun after we've gone to the cinema <3.
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Mon May 25, 2009 12:58 am

Hmm, I would also like to call for IPban Keric. ^^
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  DaddyNo Mon May 25, 2009 1:00 am

Cybr wrote:Hmm, I would also like to call for IPban Keric. ^^
NO! youre gonna make him cry =((
DaddyNo
DaddyNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybr Mon May 25, 2009 1:04 am

Boohoo? Sad
Cybr
Cybr

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaHousekeeper Mon May 25, 2009 10:02 am

Maybe he cant take that joke cause he's under 5 or something.But the thing i know that immature kids like him always want to hear 'sorry' well, do it Very Happy, i am sure he would 'forgive' you and you 'forgive' him. MORE PEACE ! MORE AND MORE MORE MORE A..

LOVES AND LOVES AND MORE LOVES AD..
ThaHousekeeper
ThaHousekeeper
ThaHousekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keric Tue May 26, 2009 8:54 am

Cybr wrote:Hmm, I would also like to call for IPban Keric. ^^

lmao, IP bans are weak as shit. Ever heard of a fucking proxy?

Keric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum