Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Client [No Magic/Weapon Dmg Cap+Unlimited Flash Jump+Tubi]

+2
Cybr
Ammy
6 posters

Go down

Client [No Magic/Weapon Dmg Cap+Unlimited Flash Jump+Tubi] Empty Client [No Magic/Weapon Dmg Cap+Unlimited Flash Jump+Tubi]

Post  Ammy Tue May 12, 2009 6:35 am

Well... Heres Something I Made with kinda The Help Of Sabby... i Edited The Old Localhost That Were On Forums To Make It Connect To The New Dedi...

Here The Link...

Client [No Magic/Weapon Dmg Cap+Unlimited Flash Jump+Tubi]

Hope U Find This As Useful As Me...

PS: Very Useful For Those Who Dunno How To Use Penguin Trainer

Guide How To Use:

Step 1: Download
Step 2: Extract on your maple folder
Step 3: run MapleStory.exe
Step 4: Play till Your Brain Stop Working...

Last edited by Ammy on Sat May 16, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Client [No Magic/Weapon Dmg Cap+Unlimited Flash Jump+Tubi] Empty Re: Client [No Magic/Weapon Dmg Cap+Unlimited Flash Jump+Tubi]

Post  Cybr Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 am

The client is AWESOME. I'm using it and I'm very happy, finally some damage with magic attacks..

Ps. these attacks do full dmg even at lvl 2 (just after rebirthing)
Pps. I hope not too many people use it, rebirthing is too easy now with this..

Last edited by Cybr on Wed May 13, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information added)
Cybr
Cybr

Location : [strike]Niggers'[/strike] Afro Americans' Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Client [No Magic/Weapon Dmg Cap+Unlimited Flash Jump+Tubi] Empty Re: Client [No Magic/Weapon Dmg Cap+Unlimited Flash Jump+Tubi]

Post  Heroine Sat May 16, 2009 12:19 pm

It doesn't work for me! I put it in the folder but I get none of that stuff.
Mad Crying or Very sad Mad

Cursed old threads ! Why do you torture me?
Lemme know when it works or fill me in on what I'm supposed to do.
Heroine
Heroine

http://spam.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammy Sat May 16, 2009 1:45 pm

what u are supposed to do is download it and use it as ur client instead of the one you are currently using o.o
you MUST put it in maple story Folder...
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  2Slickkkk4U Sat May 16, 2009 9:33 pm

umm everytime i try to download it it doesnt come out as a winrar file it just shows some paper file thing that says maplestory.7z o.o

2Slickkkk4U

Back to top Go down

Post  Heroine Sat May 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Ammy wrote:what u are supposed to do is download it and use it as ur client instead of the one you are currently using o.o
you MUST put it in maple story Folder...

I did that but I'm still very confused, like the first time I just put it in there, and I have winzip. The thing is, I could only flashjump a few times, not hold the button. This time I double clicked it while in winzip and 2 files popped up and I put them in... I don't know what that did
silent
Heroine
Heroine

http://spam.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadoman Sun May 17, 2009 4:05 am

2Slickkkk4U wrote:umm everytime i try to download it it doesnt come out as a winrar file it just shows some paper file thing that says maplestory.7z o.o

it still opens up with winrar if you installed all file formats with it

Shadoman

Back to top Go down

Post  2Slickkkk4U Sun May 17, 2009 4:16 am

how do i download all the file formats?

2Slickkkk4U

Back to top Go down

Post  Guesto Mon May 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Hey. i have a problem. When i download the client. i put everything into the maplestory folder. when i click on the client, a error message came out with many computer language on it. what happen ?

Guesto

Back to top Go down

Post  SinElite Mon May 18, 2009 6:46 pm

I did that but I'm still very confused, like the first time I just put it in there, and I have winzip. The thing is, I could only flashjump a few times, not hold the button. This time I double clicked it while in winzip and 2 files popped up and I put them in... I don't know what that did[/color]
silent
[/quote]

Go to Control Panel> Keyboard > Set Repeat Rate to Fast then try it
SinElite
SinElite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down