Maplesyrup v62 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unable to log in..

2 posters

Go down

unable to log in.. Empty unable to log in..

Post  Stylez Thu May 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Im unable to log in the game. When i try loging in, it hangs at the log in page(the page be4 the channel selection).Website shows that server is online and people playing. Pls advise on how to solve the problem thx.

Stylez

Back to top Go down

unable to log in.. Empty Re: unable to log in..

Post  Zimonada Thu May 14, 2009 2:53 pm

First off, don't always trust that "Server Online/Offline" thing on the main site. It's often mistaken, (i.e. when the server lags out, it'll still show 100+ people online when really nobody is).

Secondly, you haven't gotten a message, but have you tried the unstucking options on the main site? It might not help, but it certainly can't hurt.

Finally, if all else fails, wait and try again later. Or uninstall/reinstall.
Zimonada
Zimonada

Back to top Go down

Post  Heroine Sat May 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Zimonada wrote:First off, don't always trust that "Server Online/Offline" thing on the main site. It's often mistaken, (i.e. when the server lags out, it'll still show 100+ people online when really nobody is).

Secondly, you haven't gotten a message, but have you tried the unstucking options on the main site? It might not help, but it certainly can't hurt.

Finally, if all else fails, wait and try again later. Or uninstall/reinstall.

Well put good sir!
Smile
Heroine
Heroine

http://spam.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum